Updated: Apr 8
1. Freeze Breastmilk, Formula or pureed fruits/vegetables and serve to baby in these these baby popsicle trays
Nuby Garden Fresh Fruitsicle Frozen Pop Tray (We loved these trays because the handles were perfect for little hands to grab)
2. Freeze Foods like banana, mango, avocado or sweet potatoes and put in silicone feeders
3. Freeze a Washcloth and allow baby to chew. You can freeze a damp washcloth and let the baby chew on the washcloth to get a cool, as well as numbing sensation. In addition, you can also soak the damp cloth in chamomile tea.
4. Boiron – Camilia Homeopathic Drops - Made with chamomile and other plant-based active ingredients. Benzocaine-free, no preservatives, flavors, or sugar. Offered in pre-measured liquid doses that come 15 or 30 doses a box - the liquid dose vials are also sterile, recyclable and small enough to carry anywhere!
5. Place Gel Teethers in the Freezer or if it seems too cold, place in the refrigerator.
6. Baby Banana Silicone Toothbrush Teether – Chewing on a toothbrush will help promote good oral health in addition to getting babies used to having a toothbrush in their mouth while giving their gums a nice massage.
7. Punkin Butt Teething Oil – Punkin Butt Teething Oil is 100% natural and 100% safe, made by infusing Organic chamomile, Organic peppermint & Organic clove in Organic sunflower oil to help soothe and comfort by gently massaging the oil onto the affected gums with clean fingers or a cotton swab as often as needed.
8. Earthley Teeth Tamer Teething Oil - Herbal extract made with whole Organic cloves (for topical pain relief and anti-bacterial properties) and Organic catnip (its unique effect in calming humans and natural anti-bacterial properties), alcohol-free and baby-safe. You can use this to apply Teeth Tamer to around the gum area or directly into baby’s mouth.
9. Raw Unpolished Baltic Amber Teething Necklace / Bracelets – The Baltic amber teething necklace works when you allow your child to wear it snug against their skin. The warmth of your child’s skin causes the release of natural oils in the amber. When that happens, your child’s skin then absorbs the oils, which enters the bloodstream and works their magic.
10. Love & snuggles – Love is the best remedy! Give some snuggles your little one.